Saturday, April 5, 2008

Paris in Montreal

Hundreds show up at Montreal shoe store to see party girl Paris Hilton

April 5, 2008

THE CANADIAN PRESS

MONTREAL - Paris Hilton swept into Montreal on Saturday to meet her fans and sell some shoes.

Hundreds of people lined up on a Ste-Catherine Street sidewalk for as long as seven hours to check out Hilton's new footwear line.

"I'm so excited to be in Montreal again, I love Canada," Hilton told the horde of photographers and fans crammed into the back of the downtown Browns Shoes store.

"It's an honour to have my shoe line here. I'm very excited and I'm excited to see all my fans - I saw there's so many people outside."

Flashbulbs lit up the room as Hilton blew kisses, struck poses and showed off a pair of grey high heels from her collection.

Photo caption:Paris Hilton attends the Canadian launch of the Paris Hilton Footwear Collection at Browns Shoe Store in Montreal on Saturday April 5, 2008. THE CANADIAN PRESS/ Graham Hughes.

Fans shouted "I love you Paris" to the socialite as she strutted around a small stage.

"I love you all, thank you so much for coming, this is so exciting, and go buy my shoes," she said.
James Morton
1100 - 5255 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario
M2N 6P4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I suspect yours is the only blog in which one can find posts about Paris Hilton AND Pope Benedict on the same day. But please, even in jest, please refrain from posting anything about Ms. Hilton. These "celebutantes" annoy me. We all need to hear less about Ms. Hilton, not more. Plus, her shoes probably aren't even that nice. I prefer Franco Sarto myself ;)

FAST LOAN OFFER whats-App +918929509036 said...

$$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.Email: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)