Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Abroad airing on CBC

Here's a note from Meredith Caplan about a new show she's produced with Leah McLaren:

"For those of you who wonder what it is I do as a tv producer, well now you can see for yourself...

If you're not home this Sunday from 8pm-10pm then set you PVR or VCR to CBC for the premier airing of ABROAD, a tv movie/pilot I created and produced.

Hope you enjoy this romantic comedy about a young Canadian woman living abroad in London and trying to make a go of it in the media capital of the world. It's an all-star British and Canadian cast with current it girl Liane Balaban."

I'll be watching and good luck to Meredith and Leah!
James Morton
1100-5255 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario
M2N 6P4

416 225 2777

www.jmortonmusings.blogspot.com

2 comments:

SophiesMom said...

It sounds great -- I viewed the preview at cbc.ca. I will be watching as well!

Shirley said...

am watching it now, love this show!!!!!!! wish there was more