Friday, June 17, 2011

Ontario Court finds police fabricated evidence to secure conviction

R v Salmon, 2011 ONSC 3654:

http://bit.ly/kIh9m6

[143]            On a balance of probabilities, it is more likely than not that Constable W and one or more police officers fabricated evidence to make it appear that the false identification was found in Mr. Salmon's wallet at the time of his arrest.  In coming to this conclusion, I have been mindful of the inherent probabilities or improbabilities, the seriousness of the allegations, and the potential consequences to the police officers involved.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.

Anyhow, just wanted to say superb blog!
Take a look at my homepage ; hemorrhoids treatment