Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Free and Open Leadership Campaign

I've been speaking to Liberals across Canada -- some face to face, some by telephone, some by e-mail.

One issue they are all united on is the need for a vigorous Leadership campaign in the New Year.

The Executive Board, whoever it may be, has to be totally neutral in that campaign -- and at the same time encourage qualified candidates who want to run to make that commitment and try. (And to my mind that means encouraging candidates who are, and who are not, sitting Members of Parliament).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by error, while I was browsing on Digg for something
else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round
enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

my web-site - http://safedietplans.com