Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sheila Copps - the Liberal Party needs her

Sheila brings great energy and experience -- I do hope she sticks around. The new Board will need all hands on deck!

http://bit.ly/ykHg3C

On Tuesday, Ms. Copps said she's done with politics.

"I mean I'm not done with helping but I'm certainly not going to be running. ... I definitely won't be running for anything else," she told The Globe. For the past five years she's been trying to raise money to build a school in Haiti so she will be redoubling her efforts on that this year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need you too James!

Pmr said...

I agree with you anon!!! We need James and sheila

James C Morton said...

Well, you'll have James Morton "to kick around for a few more years" (and for those who don't get it, this is a reference to Richard Nixon and not me being bitter!!!)