Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Jobs for Conservatives since 2006: 1056, Other Party Members: 67 Liberal, 4 NDP, 1 Bloc, 1 Green

http://sixthestate.net/?page_id=1381

Is this accurate? It is consistent with a sense that Party affiliation is tremendously important to this government. (And yes other Parties favoured their own but it was Stephen Harper's claim to do things a "new way" that made him seem a different type ... before he became what he became).

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others

2 comments:

The Rat said...

Please remember he was going to do things a new way with a commissioner for hiring but that was shot down by, by, oh yeah! The Liberals, NDP, and Bloc. Reap what you sow...

Anonymous said...

After I initially commented I appear to have clicked
the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment
is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment. There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
Thanks!

Also visit my web-site diet herbalife