Monday, December 19, 2011

Kim Jong-un: The King is dead, long live the King?

"May you live in exciting times" is a curse and not a blessing. Still, perhaps the enslaved people of North Korea will now have a chance at freedom:

http://bit.ly/rUbVXe

"In September 2010, Kim Jong-il unveiled his third son, the twenty-something Kim Jong-un, as his successor, putting him in high-ranking posts.

Even with a successor, there had been some fear among North Korean observers of a behind-the-scenes power struggle or nuclear instability upon the elder Mr. Kim's death."

2 comments:

The Rat said...

Pity Japan, the world's nuclear magnet.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this website is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


Feel free to visit my homepage: weight loss diet plan for women