Friday, October 5, 2012

The "Death Threat" Internet Scam Continues!

It is clear the original email went to hundreds if not thousands in the legal community -- my entire office got it!

But I got a follow-up... So I guess I am special!

Candidly it is about as scary as a rampaging teddy bear -- but some may fall for it.  Based on the time the email was sent (2:32 am) I am guessing the scam is out of the former Soviet Union:


"... the ball is in your court,.
there is two things involve here.
1. I meet with you in person and give you the file that contains the names and queries sponsors. This is a good evidence that can be used to sue if you wish.
2. I do the job that I have been paid to do and that is to eliminate you.

Get back to me if you chose the number 1 but ignore this email if you chose the number 2.

I am a man of few words"

No comments: